Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Awesome concept!

It does need a little bit of refining, because there's no sustain and it's quite difficult (for me, anyways) to get off quick notes in succession. It's such a great concept, though! I don't have a wireless keyboard, but if I did it would have been even better. Keep up the awesome work!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Just a good looking generic fighter.

While it DOES look good, it doesn't deserve to be so high on the list of the top5 of all time. The graphics are astounding, but the gameplay is very limited. There are bugs that need to be fixed. I thought the feeling of the hands was very sluggish. It was very hard to get different moves off. I just went around clicking furiously because I was fed up with it.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

One of the best submissions I've seen on NG.

This is just an amazing piece of slash you've made. It's so much fun, that I've beaten it many times, but always come back for more. The physics are spot on, and I mean SPOT ON. They're fabulous. For some reason, the ways the levels are constructed and what the artwork looks like reminds of me Earthworm Jim on my old Sega. And the music is GREAT!

One question... in the first level, there appear to be the letters "ERAD" spelled out in the ground under the first gun toting guy. It's on the bottom. Any reason they're there? Or was it just some random accident?

I LOVE THIS GAME!

5/5, no doubt.

Can't wait until the next installation!

Little Devil Preview Little Devil Preview

I have to say BLAM because it's a preview.

I hope you continue to create this game, it could be fun! Sorry, but I'll have to give it a BLAM because it's just a preview, but good job!

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

You get massive kudos!

Wow, this game is so cool. I especially like it because it's set in Middle Earth. I am a <B>HUGE</B> fan of Tolkien. Keepo up the great work mate. :)

<(**<) <(**)> (>**)> Kirby dances for you. ^_^

iTouch iTouch

Good game

It is quite reminiscent of Simon Says. But I like it. Maybe think of some more things to implement. It could be very good.

Weapons Display (2.0) Weapons Display (2.0)

Yay for weapons!

Nice FFVII references, that's my favorite game of all time. :P
Everything was good. Graphics, sounds, etc. Keep it up.

Flea-Productions3 responds:

Hey! I know you! Your that guy from the Gunz Crew! ; P

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Funny stuff

That was incredibly funny. Please do more of these! ^^

NotSafeForWork responds:

Maybe I will.... ;)

NarutoCreate A Character2 NarutoCreate A Character2

Pretty good

Refine some of the graphics, and this could turn out to be quite good.

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Yeah. I kinda rushed through it. I'll spent lots more time on future flashes.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Hilarious

This was so funny. Great concept, lure people with pudding, then kill them with a Kodak. Everyone loves pudding! At least I do. <3