NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Quite Funny

It's such a random idea, and it turned out to be amazing. Good animation, but it looked rushed at times. The sound was really good, and you picked fitting music.

4/5 :)

All your spam r blong 2 ¥ All your spam r blong 2 ¥

Teehee, funny.

Yay! Another AYB parody. But I actually enjoyed this one. Typical AYB parody, so I wouldn't rate it TOO high.

Good job. :P

Murshaq Murshaq

Quite Interesting

You're one of my favourite flash artists, and this lived up to the absurd randomness that you always put into your works.

The graphics were quite good. And certainly exemplary for this type of short film. The sound was also decent.

It was really random, and most likely drug induced... Good job!

Goth Lyfe 10: Degoth Goth Lyfe 10: Degoth

Very funny.

Everyone is scared of goths. I love them.

Good flash, great drawings and animation, and the sound was pretty decent. Good job!

The Missionary Position The Missionary Position

It was ok.

By far, not the greatest flash I've ever seen, but it wasn't bad. I just thought it was a little boring, and it lacked a bit of substance.

But the overall message was correct, and I laud you for that, sir.

Chase Trailer Chase Trailer

Good Trailer

I thought it was a good trailer. It kept me interested, and the graphics were good looking. Add some sound effects in and maybe tone down the music a little, and it'll be awesome. :)

Steve Irwin: A Tribute Steve Irwin: A Tribute

A worthy Tribute

Steve Irwin was a great man. His work was loved by many people all over the world. This is a great tribute to a very deserving man. Rest in peace, Stevo.

Frenzy responds:

Thanks!

Steve Irwin Rest In Peace Steve Irwin Rest In Peace

Rushed, but ok.

I loved Steve Irwin. All tributes are good, but next time spend a little more time geting the graphics smoother and less rushed looking.

Rabid-Animals responds:

Thanks.

Asian Pride! Asian Pride!

Amazing

This very well could have changed my life. Wow, it was so funny! I loved pausing it and going frame by frame and reading all the hilarious things you put in. This flash should be WAY more popular.

Animutation is NOT dead! Great job. Just improve the soudn quality a little, if possible. I fived it.

FlashBastard responds:

I've upped the sound quality. JUST for you :D

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

I love you

That was brilliant, riveting, awe-inspiring. Will you have my children?

ViceFullbuster responds: